Tuesday, April 24, 2007

OK Cupid Test Part III

Why not do Part III this evening?
Part II
Part I

Question: Tradition is a reliable guide in deciding what's right.
Answer: Agree
Rationale: Sometimes the answer is no, but for the most part, traditional ideas were there for a reason.

Question: When I'm talking to someone and I find out they've served in a war, I respect them more.
Answer: Strongly agree
Rationale: They've seen horrors we never will.

Question: If I'm dating someone I like to know where they are and what they're up to at all times.
Answer: Strongly disagree
Rationale: Not at all times. That's not even practical.

Question: It bugs me when somebody names their child something like 'Sunshine' or 'Charm'.
Answer: Strongly agree
Rationale: They can do it, I guess, but it does bug me.

Question: Only literate people should be allowed to vote.
Answer: Agree
Rationale: To truly know what's going on, you need to be literate (first defined as the ability to read and write). And to vote, you should truly know what's going on. I won't strongly agree only because the definitions of literate after the first are too harsh for standards.

Question: People raising children have a responsibility to live up to society's standards.
Answer: Strongly agree
Rationale: If you are going to have children, don't teach them to be disruptive.

Parts IV and V at different points tomorrow, and Part VI with the results to come on Thursday.

No comments: