Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Following People Live in my Basement

  • Amelia Earhart came to my house on December 11, 1996
  • Elvis Presley came to my house on March 8, 1999
  • Tupac came to my house on July 4, 2002
  • John Wilkes Booth came to my house on October 13, 2004
  • The crew of Flight 19 came to my house on December 12, 2004
  • Anastasia, daughter of Czar Nicholas II, came to my house on January 3, 2005
  • Rasputin came to my house on May 22, 2005
  • Kurt Cobain came to my house on March 30, 2005
  • Cain came to my house on August 6, 2005

These people all currently reside, in secret, in my basement. Don't worry about them escaping: they all are locked in titanium cages.

They are fed twice a day for sustenance. Since they have lived this long, there is no reason to think they will ever die, so long as they are fed.

I have left no way to track me, so you will never see them. You just have to trust me.

*Disclaimer: Not actually true

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your post, but I wasn't thrilled to see Amelia Earhart, the crew of Flight 19, Rasputin, and Kurt Cobain on that list. Why?

- Amelia Earhart was a highly significant figure in U.S. history and her disappearance has never been explained.
- Whether you want to believe it or not, Flight 19 has not been found despite our best efforts. To simply let go of our servicemen like that is rather insulting, not to mention its a mystery that gets us thinking about the true nature of the world we live in.
- Rasputin was the spark that set off the incredibly and world-shaking events of the 20th century. Not to mention he was an incredibly mysterious man, so combine two and two together and you've got yourself something that transcends what we consider the heights of human development.
- Kurt Cobain's death was truly an unusual one.

Nate said...

Yeah, I was mostly taking suggestions for most of these guys. Admittedly, Earhart and Cobain were my ideas, but I was given Flight 19 and Rasputin as suggestions.

But the purpose was simply to try and have fun, telling about people rumored not to be dead in my home.