Thursday, March 30, 2006

You're Not Listening To Me Even For Just A Second

My blog is titled "Just Listen to Me for a Second." But you're not listening to me, not even for a second.

I know this because I'm getting no comments. So if I'm wrong, and you are listening to me, you're not letting me know. I want to know. I want to know what you think, if you agree with me in an opinion piece, if you were interested in a factual piece. Leaving me in the dark is not fun and makes me feel like I'm wasting my time.

And if I know you personally, and you have a blog as well, you don't count. I know you're reading it and you don't need to tell me by commenting.

But if you are listening and don't have a clue as to who I am, I want you to let me know.

I say you're not listening to me precisely because there is no proof that you are listening to me.

So, especially for this post: just listen to me for a second.

No comments: